New Master Bedroom

11:42 AM

I can't remember any other time in my life that I have loved my bedroom so much! We have the perfect mattress, sheets and space. We bought our first TV for our room a couple of years ago. Sometimes, its off for weeks at a time. We mostly use it to watch movies or when one of us is sick.  I love to just go in there to read or have a quiet moment, in a family of six, that time is precious.

We're moving in the next few months!  Since we will be buying some new furniture, my very practical hubby said I could start looking now but I can't buy anything until we're moved in. That way, we don't have to move as much and the furniture store can deliver whatever we buy. Genius. Love him! (The only down-side is that our house will be empty as I start selling off the furniture that I'm not taking with us.)

I have my sights set on this gorgeous bedroom!



I love a white bed! This one has just a splash of color. I'm going to try to re-create this look. Pottery Barn calls it "American Classic".  So far, I've ordered the Hadley Ruched Duvet and the Grey Mari Sheet Set. I'm looking for a similar canopy bed at my local furniture stores. I'm certain I can find something more affordable. Once, we're moved in, I'll post a side by side picture. In the meantime, I'm hunting for a bed!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My bed from ashley comes with the canopy rails too but we opted for just posts. I know u liked my bed. Its rowley creek collection i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bed from ashley comes with the canopy rails too but we opted for just posts. I know u liked my bed. Its rowley creek collection i think

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images