Christmas Gift Wrapping

7:40 PM

I LOVE wrapping paper. I really LOVE it. I LOVE it so much, I haven't had to buy any in YEARS and I still have a few rolls left. : )

This year I decided to use some of my 1000 feet of butcher paper that I purchased for our home school. (Don't ask...)

Here's what I used:
Acrylic Paint, any color - I used Bright Red (#20501)
Martha Stewart Crafts Multi Surface Glitter Paint
2 Foam Brushes
MDF Letters, available at any craft store
Butcher Paper
Yarn


Step 1: Paint the letter using a foam brush. And allow it to dry completely.



Step 2: Paint over the dry red paint with the glitter paint.

Ahhh, so pretty! And, easy! 

You can really do this for any present or occasion.
Use yarn or ribbon to tie the letter to the box and Ta Da!

This is the first letter I painted without the 1st coat of Red. Not so nice...

Happy wrapping!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images