Polk-A-Dot Tumblers

9:44 AM

I saw these really pretty glasses on Pinterest. They look a little Anthro. :)

Here's what you'll need:

  • Stem-less wine glasses
  • Q-Tips
  • Acrylic paints


Dip the Q-Tips in the paint and dot away! So easy, my 8 year old helped! I'd love to make some gold or silver ones for the holidays. 




This is our first week of summer vacation. Everything is winding down for us. As you can see by looking at my kitchen table, I went into craft overload! :D I'm hoping to post the rest of what I made this weekend including a couple of recipes.  Happy weekend!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. As mentioned, thousands of people have already seen life changing results after using
    Kyle Leon's Muscle Maximizer for just a few weeks, and there is nothing that says that you can't experience the same changes as
    well. Yes we would like muscle, but in the right way, and gaining lean muscle without fat is the key to doing this.
    In his new program Kyle Leon offers high quality information and offers a
    proven muscle building system that has been designed by renowned fitness models from around the world that have been adjusted and tested for a long time in order to provide the best results.



    Here is my blog; Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer review

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images