Summer Fun and Chicken Salad

8:34 PM

We've been on summer vacation for 3 weeks now.  It's been such a whirlwind! I've caught up on some crafting, cleaning, organizing and work.  The kids have had end of the year banquets, piano recital and volleyball tryouts. Every. Day. For. One. Week. Straight. Congrats to our Sophomore who has officially made the Varsity Volleyball Team! 

Tomorrow we get to actually enjoy some summer fun! We'll be going to my sweet neighbor's dad's house for a swim. My friend, Michelle at Home Hatchery posted this Chicken Salad recipe recently. I'll whipping up a batch for our pool-side lunch! Everyone loves company that brings good food, right? 

Check out Michelle's adorable blog! You'll love it!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yum! this looks deeee-lish! I went over to look at this recipe and saw her Father's Day S'mores....OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images