We've been Boo-ed!

3:34 PM

We "Boo-ed" one of neighbors last year. Unfortunately, they didn't "Boo" anyone back. This year we have NEW neighbors, hooray! So, when one of my very good friends on our street told me she was Boo-ed, I basically BEGGED her to "Boo" us next since my kids were so disappointed last year. And... I am delighted to say, we have been Boo-ed!


This is the package we found at our front door:


It's a brown paper bag with filled with candy. The directions on how to Boo are attached as shown.

Basically, you fill a bag with treats, ding dong ditch one of your neighbors (under the cover of night, of course!) drop off your package with the instructions attached and in a few days, your neighbors will all have the "We've been Boo-ed" sign up on their doors. So fun!

You can download the complete instructions here: BeenBooed.com and start Boo-ing your neighbors tonight!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you've been awarded a Liebster award, spread the love
    http://polkadotnotebook.blogspot.com/2011/10/heartvintagedesign-nominated-me-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images