One of my FAVORITE Blogs!

6:55 PM

Have you visited How Does She?! I was introduced to it by one of by very sweet friends a couple of years ago. It has become my go-to blog for crafts, inspiration and even date night ideas!

So far, I have made:

This birthday wreath (twice) one was a gift for my sis-in-law. With four children in my family, it gets plenty of use! I normally put it up for my kids' entire birthday month. And for my hubby's too, of course!



I also made this ADORABLE corn husk wreath:

This goes up in October and stays through Thanksgiving. : )



And lastly, this Fun Carrot Ice Wreath for Santa's Reindeer

A Christmas tradition for years to come!

Enjoy this great Blog and make some fun holiday crafts! Happy crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images