Prep Day Sunday

6:06 PM

Our weekdays are SUPER busy. Between school, soccer practice, volleyball practice, softball games, bible study, it's a wonder I can keep up! Sunday is my day to get EVERYTHING organized and prepped for the week. Lesson plans are 1st followed by the week's menu. This week's menu includes all the meals my family will eat.  I have a separate menu... more weight-loss friendly. ; )  I love to cook ahead as much as possible. Some days, I run all 3 of my crock pots at once or crock pot at night for breakfast.

These are our main meals, however, there is plenty of in-between snacking too!


Monday:
Breakfast: Zucchini Frittata with Fruit
Lunch: Turkey Rolls with Cream Cheese, Apple & Cliff Bar
Dinner: Bean & Cheese Burritos (Thanks to my Mom's Cooking Club for the idea.)

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Crock Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal with Blueberries and Eggs to order
Lunch: (2) Chile Colorado Tamales and Fruit
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie Turn Overs & Green Salad
Dessert: *still looking for a recipe for our bible study group...

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Zucchini Bread & Scrambled Eggs
Lunch: Tuna Salad, Carrots & Mozzerella Cheese Stick
Dinner: Beef Stroganoff & Green Salad

Thursday:
Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes!
Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwiches with Fruit
Dinner: Cream of Artichoke Soup & Turkey Paninis

Friday:
Breakfast: Protein Smoothies
Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwiches & Grapes
Dinner: Garlic-Sherry Burgers with Stilton, Pub-Browns with Horseradish Sauce (from Rachel Ray Mag)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images