Mommy & Me Canvas Painting

7:59 PM

My family loves Painted Earth! My kids have been taking art classes, pottery classes and attending summer camps since my oldest son was 8! We just celebrated his 20th birthday. Geez, that makes me feel old! :) They have the best art teachers. We just adore Miss Sarah. 


This weekend my youngest daughter and I attended a Mommy & Me Canvas class. Here are some of our pictures. 
She really didn't want me to take her picture here. 
I keep telling her she'll thank me for all the memories one day. ;)
First, this beautiful Turquoise color. 

 Next, clouds and sun (with rays of course) and a pretty sunflower.
How sweet are the mama bird and baby bird? I am so blessed to be called Mommy. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images