iPad Goodies

4:33 PM

When we bought "our" iPad two years ago for "school" I decided I didn't want the back to get scratched.  You know, some people don't care about that sort of thing *gasp* well, not me!  So I set out looking for something to protect my "precious".  I really did call it that at first.

One of my fellow homeschool moms had a really cool scripture sticker on her iPhone and I just had to have it.  I ordered one for my phone and one for my iPad.  You can find yours at Skinit.com.  There are three reasons why I love this sticker.  First, its a scripture in a super cool graphic.  Second, and most practically, it prevents scratches.  Finally, its PINK! 



Love this verse.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

I had that part covered but what if the kids dropped it? Time to find something to protect it....
My go-to on-line shopping place is Etsy. I adore mom-made stuff. I just love the thought of my purchase helping a family pay for some type of extra-curricular activity for her kids. :)

Angela Kay Designs had just what I was looking for! It's so beautiful and so chevron.
This is where my iPad lives. Yes, I said "my".  Sometimes I let the kids use it. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images