"I will paint for you."...

6:00 AM

...These are hands down, my FAVORITE words to hear my hubby say. "Please clean the walls first."...my LEAST favorite words to hear him say. Did I want to? Nope. Did I think it was a completely unnecessary? Yes.

Hubby said the bathroom walls MUST be washed, rinsed and dried before he can paint. Ugh. Okay. Let's get this over with...

I was surprised at the filth and disgusted. I was wrong. He was right. I am so excited to show you the finished walls and new shower curtain!

Before: So white BUT clean!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello! I came over from Melodee's where she posted about your delicious Tortilla Soup! Looks like you are busy cooking, cleaning and painting. I am following you and so I will be back again. Come by and visit me!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images