Currently...

6:00 AM

A huge thank you to Sasha @ Lemonade Makin' Mama  for inspiring me with her "Currently" Post! 






Currently loving... my scale every morning.
Currently adapting... to excercising twice a day.
Currently greatful...that although I have to work at my weight, God gives me strength to do so.
Currently trying... to learn patience as I try to let go of my need to control. Everything.

Currently praising... God for his continued provision. My husband's practice is booked solid daily.
Currently praying...for my son who will soon become a US Marine.
Currently looking... forward to booking our family vacation to Yosemite. 
Currently considering...switching to digital scrap booking, I'm only 6 years behind!

Currently have... 3 DIY projects in progress.
Currently been... 100% Gluten Free for 7 weeks and I feel fantastic! More on this later...
Currently humbled... by how much God grew me in 2011.
Currently more...in love with my husband today than the day I said, "I Do."
Currently priveledged... to still have my grandma who is always willing to help me with my sewing projects and always sends me home with a delicious batch of home made salsa.


I'd love to hear your status..."Currently"!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images