Candida Control Diet

3:00 PM


This is my second round of Candida. If you don't know what Candida is, click here. I won't bore you with all of the details but here's what you need to know:

Candida can reek havoc in your body. Most M.D's won't diagnose it because the list of symptoms is so long! Some of the symptoms include:


Inability to focus, Poor memory, Brain fog, Irritability, Anger, Dizziness, Depression, Crying spells, Panic attacks, Low libido, Persistent extreme fatigue, Hyperactivity, Cravings for sweets and alcohol, Insomnia, Poor coordination. Acid reflux, Bloating, Flatulence, Nausea, Diarrhea, Constipation, Stomach cramps, Indigestion, Burping after meals, Mucus in stool, Hemorrhoids, Itching anus. Acne, Cysts, Hives, Night sweats, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Fungal infections of the nails & skin, Athlete’s foot, Body odor. Thrush (white coating on tongue), Swollen lower lip, Halitosis, Metallic taste in mouth, Bad breath, Canker sores, Bleeding gums, Cracked tongue. Persistent cough, Mucus in throat, Sore throat, Sinus congestion, Chronic post-nasal drip, Flu-like symptoms, Hay fever symptoms, Sinusitis, Asthma. Eye pain, Itchy eyes, Sensitivity to light, Blurred vision, Bags under eyes, Ringing in the ears, Ear infections. Recurring yeast infections, Recurring UTI’s (urinary tract infections), Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder), PMS & menstrual irregularities, Fungal rash. Frequent colds and flu, Allergies, Sensitivities to food, fragrances and chemicals. Inability to lose weight, Water retention, Weight loss. Headaches, Heart palpitations, Chronic body pain and/or joint pains, Muscle aches and stiffness.
I effectively beat it once. I had zero sugar cravings. I lost weight.  I was feeling pretty good until about 6 months ago. Mind you, my diet is mostly clean, grain free, organic and with the exception of an occasional glass of wine (or two) almost free of sugar…or so I thought. 

My symptoms this time were different than the first. I was experiencing, bloating, acid reflux, weight gain, itchy ears and throat, and inability to focus, inability to focus... :)  I was tired, crabby and had major PMS again. 

Then one day, it just hit me like a ton of bricks! Normally, I drink one cup of coffee in the morning with Coconut Creamer, mostly, it's the ritual of getting up, going downstairs to the Keurig, etc… I don't really need the caffeine to wake up. Lately, I had started craving a second cup. Well, it wasn't really the coffee I was craving. It was the SUGAR!

My dear chiropractor husband, who points people in the direction of clearing Candida in his practice almost on a daily basis, agreed! Please remember, I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. This is just my story and experience.

There are two things that drive Candida: Sugar or anything that turns to sugar and mold or anything that turns to mold. 

Do not eat list:
Potatoes
Carrots
Rice
Wheat
Grains
Cheese
Vinegar
Mushrooms
Mayonnaise
Mustard
Chocolate
Wine
Fruit*

Eat List :)
Meat (Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Fish
Eggs
Protein Powder

Non-Starchy Carbohydrates like:
Green beans
Broccoli
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Spinach
Fresh or Frozen Berries Freshly picked-not fresh from the store as they are often moldy
Lemons
Grapefruit

Fats
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil (contains Caprylic Acid that kills yeast)
Almonds
Peanut Butter (with small amount of Colloidal Silver stirred in. Nuts often carry a lot of mold)

Sweeteners
Stevia
Xylitol

I am also taking plenty of probiotics and a supplement called Candisol. Candisol is awesome because it breaks the wall of the Candida cell then digests it so there is less die off in the body. Die off is bad! I'm four days in and I starting to feel better! Thank you, Lord! 

If you're wondering if you have Candida, click on this link to a pdf Candida Major Symptoms Test

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images