Meal Plans from eMeals

8:00 AM

Menu planning, love it or hate it, it's a must for busy families on the go. I have quite a large library of cookbooks. You could say it's a collection.  :)  Honestly, it can be a daunting and overwhelming task to go through so many books in search of the week's dinners. We have 6 people in our family and it's rare that they will request a specific meal. I'm really on my own and sometimes, I just run out of ideas. 



eMeals allows you to pick your plan, based on your eating style (Clean Eating Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegetarian,  Slow-Cooker Etc.) Every week, your meal plan arrives in your inbox with a grocery list!  




Thanks to my friends, Alyssa & Brandy Meal Plans from eMeals is now part of my weekly menu planning! I just love healthy home-cooked meals! Have you tried eMeals, yet?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images