Locks Of Love

2:39 PM

Our daughter has always had super long hair. And she loves it, but every summer and whenever she sees her adorable cousins' short haircuts she asks me, "Mommy, what do you think I would look like with short hair?"  

I cannot tell you how many times I have answered, "I'm sure you'll look very cute!" And that is pretty much the end of it. However, today was THE day! We talked about it, looked at the Locks of Love website, and measured her hair.  The minimum requirement is 10 inches, she had exactly 10! I explained to her that those 10 inches would make a chin-length wig for a child in need.

Off we went to Great Clips....


I literally had to fightback tears! I'm so proud of her. We prayed over the pony tail at the salon and asked that it would bless a special little girl. We went to Daddy's office to show off her new cut and he took us to our favorite pizza place for lunch. In the above picture as she blessed our food, she asked the Lord to bless the little girl that would be getting her hair and that she would like it. 

Be still my heart!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images